MS Word has lots of amazing features which people are not aware of, such as printing documents without comments. Many people get frustrated when they want to print the doc, but they always see comments on it. But not anymore; if you have a document with comments and want to print it, then there are multiple ways that you can try. In this article, we will show you how to print Word Doc without comments.
How to Print Word Document Without Comments via Printing Setting?
Comments are important for your Word Doc as they keep track of your data. Many professional users add comments so they can organize and revise the data easily. However, these comments can be annoying for other people who want to print the documents without the comments. So, the good news is that you can easily print Word Doc without comments. Let’s see how this method works.
- First, open the Word doc which you want to print and have some comments in it.
- Now, go to File and click the “Print” option.
- You will notice that all your comments will be shown on the screen.
- Now, to remove it, all you have to do is click the “Print All Pages” option. You can find it under Settings.
- Scroll down and uncheck the Print Markup option, as shown in the image below.
- Once you have unselected the print markup option it will remove all the comments from the screen.
- That’s it! You can now print your documents without the comments.
How to Print Word without Comments Via Deleting All Comments
If you don’t want to try the above method, which is printing via Settings, then there is another way you can try, that is deleting all the comments. This process is also easy to follow and will Print Word without comments. Let’s see how this method works.
- Open the document which you want to print.
- Next, click the “Review” button.
- Under Review, you will see the “Delete” button.
- Next, choose the “Delete All Comments in Document” option to delete all the comments in the document.
- That’s it. You have removed all the comments from the file, and you can now print the document.
- To print the document, go to File, and choose the “Print” option.
- Adjust the Settings, and that’s it; your document is ready for printing without the comments.
However, if you want to just hide all the comments, there is another method that you can try. We are talking about the show markup method. This option will hide all your comments. Below are the steps which you can follow to hide comments.
- Open the Word doc that you want to print without comments.
- Now, click the “Review” option.
- Next, click the “Show Markup” option and uncheck the comments option.
- It will remove all your comments from the document.
- Now, you can print the document without the comments.
FAQS About Printing Word Document without Comments
Q1. How to save Word as PDF without comments on Mac?
If you want to save Word as PDF without comments on your Mac, here are some simple steps which you can try.
- Open your document, click Review, and choose the “Show Comments” option.
- You will see different options, such as comments, insertion, and deletion, formatting, etc. But we want to remove the comments, so uncheck the comments option.
- Once done, go to File and click the Save option.
- Next, choose Save Type as PDF, and your file will be saved without comments on Mac.
Q2. How to print without comments in Word on Mac?
Here is how you can print without comments in Word on Mac.
- Go to the menu and click the “File” option. From there, choose the “Print” button.
- You will see your doc with the comments. Now, to remove them, choose the Microsoft Word option, and it will show you the “Print What” section. From that, you have to choose Document.
- Next, select the “Copies & Pages” option, and you will notice that your comments are removed.
- In the end, choose the “Print” option, and your doc will be printed without comments.
Q3. How to print a Word document with comments on the side
If you want to print a Word document with the comments on the side, then here are some simple steps which you can follow. If you are using Word on Windows, then follow the instructions below.
- Open your Word doc and click the Review option.
- Now, go to the Show Markup option and check the Comments option.
- Next, go to file and choose the “Print” option.
- Under the Settings, click the “Print All Pages” button.
- Choose List of Markup and Print markup options.
- Once everything is done, click Print and enjoy.
In this article, we have discussed all the possible ways about how to print Word docs without comments. You can try these methods and print your documents without those annoying comments. Also, we have discussed how you can save Word as PDF without the comments. Do let us know in the comment section below if you have more questions.
You May Also Like
How to Change Background Color on Google Docs?
How to Make a Fraction in Google Docs? All Methods Are Here
How to Insert Roman Numerals in Word?