We gather useful software and tips to save your time and money for your business.
Undoubtedly, Google Calendar is used by millions of users worldwide. People use it to manage their schedules, meetings, and more. Nowadays, people are looking for a way to embed Google calendar into Notion because it is super-fast and easy to navigate if using Notion frequently. But the main question is how to embed Google Calendar into Notion. In this guide, we have mentioned different ways that you can follow to embed your Google Calendar into Notion.
The answer is YES. You can embed Google Calendar in Notion. There are multiple ways that you can try to do it. Remember that you can’t add new events once you have embedded the calendar, but you can view the upcoming events.
If you don’t want to share your Google Calendar with others, this method is best for you. Here we will help you embed your calendar without making it public. However, for this method, you need an Indify widget. This widget is easy to use and comes with amazing features. Let’s see how this widget works and sync Google Calendar with Notion.
2. Click the “Explore Widgets” option and under Volume 1, click the Google Calendar widget. Move your mouse and click the Create Widget option.
3. You will be redirected to a new page, where you will be asked to enter your Google Account login details. Once done, give access to your calendar.
4. Copy the indify widget link shown in the below picture. Open the Notion dashboard, paste link you copied before, and press enter. This will start embedding your Google Calendar.
5. Soon you will see your Google Calendar on the screen. From there, you can easily check your upcoming events.
If you don’t want to use a third-party app and want to make your Google Calendar shareable, there is another method that you can try. By following this, you can quickly create a link that you can easily share with your colleagues or use for meetings in Notion. Here is how this method works.
2. Scroll down and find “Settings for My calendars” and click on it.
3. Next, you must choose the “Make it public” option to share it with everyone.
4. You will see a warning that it is public, so click Ok and scroll down until you get the Integrate calendar option. Now, copy the Public URL link.
Note: It is to get the public URL link in the integrated calendar part instead of getting the shareable link.
5. Now, open the Notion page where you want to show your Google Calendar page. Type /embed and click the “Embed” option.
6, Paste the link copied above and hit the “Embed link” option.
7. That’s it! You will soon see your Google Calendar in Notion!
These are the two different ways that you can use to embed Google Calendar in Notion. You can also resize and customize the Notion settings according to your requirements.
Since you have learned how to embed one Google calendar in Notion, what if you have multiple Calendars? If you want to embed multiple Google Calendars in Notion, here are the simple steps which you can follow.
2. Check the box before the ¨Make available to public¨ in the ¨Access permissions for events¨ part.
3. Click the ¨OK¨ to confirm that you are sure to make the calendar public.
4. Now, scroll down to ¨Integrate Calendar¨ part, and copy the link in the ¨Public URL to this calendar¨. For instance, my public URL to this calendar is https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src=ra%40&ctz=America%2ew_York.
5. Open one text file or word file and paste your first calendar public URL there.
6. Now, you need to repeat the same steps for the second calendar to get the public URL. For example, my second public URL is
https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src=addk%23s%40goom&ctz=AmeNew_York. If you have more calendars, repeat the steps again.
7. Now, you have all your public links for all your calendars you want to share. Go to combine your calendar links with ¨&¨. No need to do any update to the first calendar link. For the second, third, or any other calendars you want to embed together, just copy the part starting from “src=” in the link. For instance, my second calendar URL is https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src=addk%23s%40goom&ctz=AmeNew_York. I need to copy “src=addk%23s%40goom&ctz=AmeNew_York”. Then, add “&” in the first calendar public link and paste the “src=addk%23s%40goom&ctz=AmeNew_York” after it to combine these two links.
For instance, I want to embed the below two google calendars
The combined calendar link is:
8. Copy the combined calendar link and open the Notion page where you want to put the link. Use “/” to find the “Embed” block, and paste the link there. Click the “Embed link” to embed all your calendars into the Notion directly. And all your calendar events will appear in one calendar in Notion.
9. That’s it! You successfully embed multiple Google Calendars on the Notion page.
You can use different ways to embed the Apple calendar in Notion. Some of the common methods are mentioned below.
Wondering how to embed Outlook calendar in Notion? You can use the Appy Pie application that automates the process between Outlook and Notion. With the help of this app, you can start, update, and create calendar events. Let’s see how this method works.
For more information, you check this link.
Embedding Google Calendar into Notion is a hassle-free and straightforward process if you know the right techniques. Above, we have mentioned all the possible ways that you can try to embed Google Calendars. Apart from that, we have also mentioned how to embed Outlook and Apple Calendars into Notion. You can try all these ways and embed your data in no time. If you have any questions, feel free to ask in the comment section below.